SAY HELLO TO THE FUTURE OF WELDING.
With our new TIP TIG focus process, we enter new fields of TIG keyhole welding and presenting an ideal solution for all those who have the very highest quality requirements for their weld seams and yet are simultaneously looking for a simple, cost effective, solution for their welding applications. This revolutionary joining process enables an extremely high energy density in the weld pool by way of an enormous concentrated welding arc and makes possible the fastest welding speeds. Reworking and preparatory work can be significantly reduced.
WHAT IS TIP TIG – FOCUS?
TIP TIG – focus is a full-penetration, single-pass, keyhole TIG welding process, which requires almost no edge bevelling and produces highly repeatable, x-ray quality welds with superior root and cap aesthetics. The TIP TIG – focus GTAW process uses as little as 12% of the gas normally required and performs an 8-hour TIG weld in under 10 minutes. Average cost savings of up to 80% are guaranteed.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Dramatic productivity gains
- Dramatic cost reductions
- Almost no joint preparation up to a material thickness of 10 mm (0.40 in)
- Low level of weld seam crowning and low distortion
- No slag or spatter
- Up to 600 % faster welding speeds compared to traditional TIG welding
- Welding parameters are easy to select and set
- Flexibility in terms of welding position
- Less energy per unit length because of the strongly focussed TIG arc with high energy density at a higher welding speed
- Highly effective closed cooling circuit
- Easy changing and regrinding of electrodes
- Single pass welding of thin and thick metal sheets is possible
- Low costs and energy requirement
- Construction of vessels and tanks
- Continuous production of pipes
- Turbine production
- Pipeline construction
- Special machine construction
- LNG and Cryogenic Applications
- Low Alloy Steel
- Medium Alloy Steel
- High Alloy Steel
- Super Duplex
- 9% Nickel Steel
- Highly heat resistent and galvanized materials